October 2013 - March 2017
- Helped rescue the project after several failed attempts with other developer companies.
- Migrated a Drupal 6 + Ubercart website to Drupal 7 + Drupal Commerce by creating an install profile and using migrate and drush make. Around 30k orders and 20k users.
- Developed custom modules for ecommerce: shipping (Fedex, Ontrac, Local Pickup, Local Deliveries), promotions, API integrations (Hubspot, Friendbuy, Ad companies, Taxjar), recurring system, etc.
- Went over 2 full site redesigns collaborating with different design companies.
October 2014 - March 2015
- Migrated a Rails 1.2.6 application to Rails 4.
- Helped migrate a FTP file distribution solution to a Bulk Upload UI on the website backed by Sidekiq workers for peak times.
- Helped with final deployment to production servers.
- Voracious bug fixing.
- Implemented Home Page design.
- Helped with the API for the mobile apps.
- Helped on the integrations with Loggly and Facebook.
- Created a server side implementation based on ejabberd (XMPP) and its BOSH extension, for soft real time instant messaging with Zend Framework (PHP).
- Developed the client side of the chat application, using jQuery and strophejs extensively, with the module pattern.
- Created the integrations for PayPal and SMS notifications
- Created admin interfaces.
Commerce Promotion (2014) a promotion module for Drupal Commerce (PHP).
Language and Technologies
Apache/nginx, Mysql, Linux, git, svn, vim.